Conditional moments of residence time of sorbent solutes under radial flow
KeywordsDistribution Coefficient Integral Scale Injection Point Radial Flow Retardation Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cvetkovic V, Dagan G, Cheng H (1998) Contaminant transport in aquifers with spatially variable hydraulic and sorption parameters. ProceedingsRoyal Soc. London A, 454, 2173–2207Google Scholar
- Domenico PA, Schwartz FW (1990) Physical and chemical hydrogeology. John Wiley and SonsGoogle Scholar
- Riva M, Sanchez-Vila X, De Simoni M, Guadagnini A, Willmann M (2004) Effects of heterogeneity on aquifer reclamation time. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 259–270Google Scholar
- Roberts PV, Goltz MN, Mackay DM (1986) A natural gradient experiment on solute transport in a sand aquifer. 3. Retardation estimates and mass balance for organic solutes. Water Resour. Res., 22(13), 2407–2057Google Scholar
- Sánchez-Vila X, Rubin Y (2003) Travel time moments for sorbing solutes in heterogeneous domains under nonuniform flow conditions. Water Resour. Res., 39(4), 1086Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005