Random field approach to seawater intrusion in heterogeneous coastal aquifers: unconditional simulations and statistical analysis
KeywordsSeawater Intrusion Coastal Aquifer Salt Wedge Homogeneous Aquifer Groundwater Flow Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ababou R (1996) Random Porous Media Flow on Large 3D Grids: Numerics, Performance, and Application to Homogenization, Chap.1, 1-25. In: IMA Vol 79 Mathematics and its Applications: Environmental Studies (Math. Comput. Statist. Anal.). Wheeler MF (ed.), Springer, NY, p. 410Google Scholar
- Ababou R, Bagtzoglou AC (1993) BIGFLOW: a Numerical Code for Simulating Flow in Variably Saturated, Heterogeneous Geologic MediaTheory and User’s Manual Ver.1.1. NUREG/CR-6028, US NRC Report, Washington DCGoogle Scholar
- Ababou R, Trégarot G (2002) Coupled Modeling of Partially Saturated Flows: Macro-Porous Media, Interfaces, and Variability. Proc. CMWR 02, Comput Meth Water Resour, 23-28 June 2002, Delft, The Netherlands, Elsevier, p. 8Google Scholar
- Ababou R, Sagar B, Wittmeyer G (1992) Testing Procedures for Spatially Distributed Flow Models. Advances in Water Resources, Vol.15, 181–198Google Scholar
- Matheron G. (1973) The Intrinsinc Random Functions & Applications. Adv.Appl.Prob., 5, 439–468Google Scholar
- Mizell SA, Gutjahr AL, Gelhar LW (1982) Stochastic Analysis of Spatial Variability in Two-Dimensional Steady Groundwater Flow Assuming Stationary and Nonstationary Heads. Water Resour Res 18(4) 1053–1067Google Scholar
- Spiller M (2004) Physical and Numerical Experiments of Flow and Transport in Heterogeneous Fractured Media: Single Fracture Flow at High Reynolds and Reactive Particle Transport. PhD thesis, Aachen Univ. (Germany) & Institut Nat. Polytech. Toulouse (France), October 2004Google Scholar
- Trégarot G (2000) Modélisation Couplée des Ecoulements à Saturation Variable avec Hétérogénéités, Forçages, et Interfaces Hydrologiques. PhD thesis, Institut Nat. Polytech. Toulouse, May 2000.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005