Governing Equations for Flow in General Coordinates
KeywordsFlux Vector Hypersonic Flow Cartesian Component Conservation Vector Reprint Edition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. B. Bird, W. E. Stewart, E. N. Lightfoot. “Transport Phenomena”. John Wiley, New York and London/Sydney, 2nd edition, 2002.Google Scholar
- 2.W. G. Vincenti, C. H. Kruger. “Introduction to Physical Gas Dynamics”. John Wiley & Sons, New York/London/Sydney, 1965. Reprint edition, Krieger Publishing Comp., Melbourne, Fl., 1975Google Scholar
- 3.K. A. Hoffmann, S. T. L. Chiang, M. S. Siddiqui, M. Papadakis. “Fundamental Equations of Fluid Mechanics”. Engineering Education System, Wichita, Ca., 1996.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Park. “Nonequilibrium Hypersonic Flow”. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1990.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Viviand. “Conservative Forms of Gas Dynamic Equations”. La Recherche Aerospatiale, No. 1974-1, 1974, pp. 65–68.Google Scholar
- 7.C. Hirsch. “Numerical Computation of Internal and External Flows”. Vol. 1, Fundamentals of Numerical Discretization, J. Wiley & Sons, New York, 1988.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005