KeywordsNeonatal Intensive Care Unit Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Patent Ductus Arteriosus Surgical Closure Tension Pneumothorax
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blalock A: Operative closure of the patent ductus arteriosus. Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1946; 82: 112.Google Scholar
- DeCanq HE Jr. Repair of patent ductus arteriosus in a 1417 g infant. Am J Dis Child 1963; 106: 402–5.Google Scholar
- Gross RE, Hubbard JP: Surgical ligation of a patent ductus arteriosus: A report of first successful case. JAMA 1939; 112: 729–31.Google Scholar
- Jacobs JP, Giroud JM, Quintessenza JA, Morell VO, Botero LM, van Gelder HM, Badhwar V, Burke RP: The modern approach to patent ductus arteriosus treatment: complementary roles of video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery and interventional cardiology coil occlusion. Ann Thorac Surg. 2003; 76: 1421–7; discussion 1427–8.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Jaureguizar E, Vasquez J, Murcia J, Diez Pardo JA: Morbid musculoskeletal sequelae of thoracotomy for tracheoesophageal fistula. J Peditr Surg 1985; 20: 511–4.Google Scholar
- Kabra NS, Schmidt B, Doyle L, Papile L, Fanaroff A: Surgical closure of a patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) is associated with increased neurosensory impairment in extremely low birth weight (ELBW) infants: Results from the trial of indomethacin prophylaxis in preterms. Pediatr Res. 2004; 56: 503A.Google Scholar
- Malviya M, Ohlsson A, Shah S: Surgical versus medical treatment with cyclooxygenase inhibitors for symptomatic patent ductus arteriosus in preterm infants. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003; (3): CD003951Google Scholar
© Springer Medizin Verlag Heidelberg 2005