KeywordsFlash Memory Charge Pump Feedback Path NAND Gate Floating Gate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Arakawa, “Address Decoder Circuit for Non-Volatile Memory”, United States Patents 5,039,882, Aug 13, (1991).Google Scholar
- S. Atsumi, A. Umezawa, M. Kuriyama, H. Banba, N. Ohtsuka, N. Tomita, Y. Iyama, T. Miyaba, R. Sudoh, E. Kamiya, M. Tanimoto, Y. Hiura, Y. Araki, E. Sagakami, N. Arai, and S. Mori, “A 3.3V-only 16Mb flash memory with row-decoding scheme”, 1996 IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuits Conf. Dig. Tech. Papers, pp. 42–43, (Feb. 1996).Google Scholar
- G. Campardo, R. Micheloni, S. Commodaro, “Line decoder for memory devices”, USA Patent No. 6,018,255, (January 25, 2000).Google Scholar
- G. Campardo, R. Micheloni, “Row decoder for a flash-EEPROM memory device with the possibility of selective erasing of a sub-group of rows of a sector”, USA Patent No. 6,122,200, (September 19, 2000).Google Scholar
- G. Campardo et al., “Circuit structure for providing a hierarchical decoding in semiconductor memory devices”, USA patent No. 6,515,911, (February 4, 2003).Google Scholar
- J. C. Chen et al., A 2.7V Only 8Mx16 NOR Flash Memory, Symposium on VLSI Circuits, Digest of Technical Papers, IEEE, (1996).Google Scholar
- Kobayashi el al., “A 3.3V-Only 16 MB DINOR Flash Memory”, FLASH MEMORY SESSION, ISSCC95.Google Scholar
- R. Micheloni, et al., “Row decoder circuit for an electronic memory device, particularly for low voltage applications”, USA patent No. 6,069,837, (May 30, 2000).Google Scholar
- R. Micheloni et al., “Line decoder for a low supply voltage memory device”, USA patent No. 6,111,809, (August 29, 2000).Google Scholar
- R. Micheloni et al., “Nonvolatile memory device, in particular a flash-EEPROM”, USA patent No. 6,351,413, (February 26, 2002).Google Scholar
- Y. Miyawaki et al., “A New Erasing and Row decoding scheme for low supply voltage operation 16-Mb/64-Mb Flash Memories”, IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, Vol. 27, N 4, (April 1992).Google Scholar
- A. Umezawa et al., “A 5V-Only operation 0.6um Flash EEPROM with Row decoder scheme in triple-well structure”, IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, Vol. 27, N 11, (November 1992).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005