The Organization of the Memory Array
KeywordsNegative Voltage Charge Pump Memory Array Floating Gate Sense Amplifier
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Bedarida, G. Campardo, A. Silvagni, G. Fusillo, “EEPROM memory device with simultaneous read and write sector capabilities”, USA patent No 5,748,528, (May 5, 1998).Google Scholar
- A. Bergemont, “NOR Virtual Ground (NVG)-A New Scaling concept for Very High Density FLASH EEPROM and its Implememtation in a 0.5um Process”, IEEE/ IEDM, (1993).Google Scholar
- G. Campardo, R. Micheloni “Architecture of Non Volatile Memory with Multi-bit cells” 12th Bi-annual Conference June 20–23, INFOS2001, Invited paper, (2001).Google Scholar
- G. Campardo, A. Silvagni, L. Bedarida, G. Fusillo, “Non volatile memory device having sectors of selectable size and number”, USA patent No 5,793,676, (August 11, 1998).Google Scholar
- G. Campardo, et al., “An overview of Flash architectural developments”, IEEE Proceeding of the, Vol. 91, No. 4, pp. 523–536, (April 2003).Google Scholar
- Y.S. Hisamune, “A High Capacitive-Coupling Ratio (HiCR) Cell for a 3V-Only 64 Mbit and Future Flash Memoires”, IEEE/ IEDM, (1993).Google Scholar
- M. McConnel et al., “An Experimental 4-Mb Flash EEPROM with Sector Erase”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 26, NO 4, pag 484–489, (April 1991).Google Scholar
- Carver Mead, Lynn Conway, Introduction to VLSI system, Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., USA, (1980).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005