KeywordsFinite State Machine Output Buffer Read Operation Address Transition Sense Amplifier
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Campardo et al., “Method and circuit for generating an ATD signal to regulate the access to a non-volatile memory”, USA patent No. 6,075,750, (June 13, 2000).Google Scholar
- G. Campardo et al., “Method and circuit for regualting the lenght of an ATD pulse signal”, USA patent No. 6,169,423, (January 2, 2001).Google Scholar
- H.H. Chao et al. “On the synchronization of a microprocessor”, IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, pp. 447–450, (1986).Google Scholar
- S.T. Flannagan et al., ”Two 13-ns 64k CMOS SRAM’s with very low active power and improved asynchronous circuit techniques”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. SC-11, No. 5, pp. 692–703, (October 1986).Google Scholar
- R. Micheloni et al., “Method and a related circuit for adjusting the duration of a synchronization signal ATD for timing the access to a non-volatile memory”, USA patent No. 6,075,750, (May 22, 2001).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005