KeywordsFinite State Machine Output Buffer Read Operation Address Transition Sense Amplifier
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Campardo et al., “Method and circuit for generating an ATD signal to regulate the access to a non-volatile memory”, USA patent No. 6,075,750, (June 13, 2000).Google Scholar
- G. Campardo et al., “Method and circuit for regualting the lenght of an ATD pulse signal”, USA patent No. 6,169,423, (January 2, 2001).Google Scholar
- H.H. Chao et al. “On the synchronization of a microprocessor”, IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, pp. 447–450, (1986).Google Scholar
- S.T. Flannagan et al., ”Two 13-ns 64k CMOS SRAM’s with very low active power and improved asynchronous circuit techniques”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. SC-11, No. 5, pp. 692–703, (October 1986).Google Scholar
- R. Micheloni et al., “Method and a related circuit for adjusting the duration of a synchronization signal ATD for timing the access to a non-volatile memory”, USA patent No. 6,075,750, (May 22, 2001).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005