KeywordsFlash Memory Charge Pump Read Operation Sense Amplifier Pass Transistor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Bellaouar et al., “Bootstrapped Full-Swing BiCMOS/BiNMOS Logic Circuits for 1.2–3.3 V Supply Voltage Regime”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 30, no. 6, (June 1995).Google Scholar
- G. Campardo, R. Micheloni, S. Commodaro, “Low supply voltage nonvolatile memory device with voltage boosting”, USA patent No. 5,903,498, (May 11, 1999).Google Scholar
- O. Khouri, R. Micheloni, I. Motta, and G. Torelli, “Word-line read voltage regulator with capacitive boosting for multimegabit multilevel Flash memories”, in Proc. European Conf. Circuit Theory and Design 1999, vol. I, pp. 145–148, (Aug.–Sept. 1999).Google Scholar
- H. Morimura and N. Shibata, “A Step-Down Boosted-Wordline Scheme for 1-V Battery-Operated Fast SRAM’s”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. SC-33, No. 8, (August 1998).Google Scholar
- N. Otsuka and M.A. Horowitz, “Circuit Techniques for 1.5-V Power Supply Flash Memory”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 32, no. 8, (August 1997).Google Scholar
- T. Tanzawa and S. Atsumi, “Optimization of word-line booster circuits for low voltage flash memories”, IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. SC-33, pp. 410–416, (March 1998).Google Scholar
- T. Tanzawa and S. Atsumi, “Optimization of word-line booster circuits for low-voltage flash memories”, IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. SC-34, pp. 1091–1098, (Aug. 1999).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005