Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO)
KeywordsPrimary Care Physician Childhood Cancer Adult Survivor Childhood Cancer Survivor Childhood Cancer Survivor Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Family Physicians, American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine (2002) A consensus statement on the health care transitions for young adults with special health care needs. Pediatrics 110:1304–1306Google Scholar
- 4.Hewitt M, Weiner SL, Simone JV (eds) (2003) Childhood Cancer Survivorship: Improving Care and Quality of Life. National Academies Press, Washington DCGoogle Scholar
- 8.Mertens AC, Cotter KL, Foster BM, Zebrack BJ, Hudson MM, Eshelman D, Loftis L, Sozio M, Oeffinger KC (2004) Improving health care for adult survivors of childhood cancer: recommendations from a Delphi panel of health policy experts. Health Policy (in press)Google Scholar
- 11.Oeffinger KC (2001) Longitudinal cancer-related health care for adult survivors of childhood cancer. National Cancer Policy Board Commissioned Paper, Institute of MedicineGoogle Scholar
- 15.Oeffinger KC, Mertens AC, Hudson MM, Gurney JG, Casillas J, Chen H, Yeazel M, Whitton J, Robison LL (2004) Health care of young adult survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. Ann Fam Med (in press)Google Scholar
- 22.Zebrack BJ, Eshelman D, Hudson MM, Mertens AC, Cotter KL, Foster BM, Loftis L, Sozio M, Oeffinger KC (2004) Health care for childhood cancer survivors: barriers to optimal care and suggestions for long-term follow-up. Cancer (in press)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005