Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO)
KeywordsChildhood Cancer Survivor Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Adolescent Survivor Adolescent Cancer Seer Cancer Statistic Review
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ries LA, Eisner M, Kosary C et al (eds) (2002) SEER cancer statistics review, 1973–1999. National Cancer Institute, Bethesda MDGoogle Scholar
- 2.National Cancer Institute (2003) Cancer therapy evaluation program, common terminology criteria for adverse events v3.0 (CTCAE), accessed from the internet (http://ctep).cancer.gov/reporting/ctc.html), 1 July 2004Google Scholar
- 3.Landier W, Bhatia S, Eshelman D et al (2004) Development of risk-based guidelines for childhood cancer survivors: the children's oncology group long-term follow-up guidelines. J Clin Oncol (in press)Google Scholar
- 4.Institute of Medicine, National Research Council of the National Academies (2003) Childhood Cancer Survivorship: Improving Care and Quality of Life. The National Academies Press, Washington DCGoogle Scholar
- 5.Reuben SH for The President's Cancer Panel (2004) Living beyond cancer: finding a new balance, 2003–2004 annual report. National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Washington DCGoogle Scholar
- 6.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Lance Armstrong Foundation (2004) A national action plan for cancer survivorship: advancing public health strategies, AtlantaGoogle Scholar
- 7.D'Angio G (1975) Pediatric cancer in perspective: cure is not enough. Cancer Suppl 35:867–870Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005