Standard Diagnostic Techniques
Part of the Principles and Practice book series (PRINCIPLES)
KeywordsAnaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma Mycosis Fungoides Original Magnification Ductal Infiltrate Carcinoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bostick PJ, Morton DL, Turner RR, Huyhn KT, Wang HJ, Elashoff R, Essner R, Hoon DS (1999) Prognostic significance of occult metastases detected by sentinel lymphadenectomy and reverse-transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction in early-stage melanoma patients. J Clin Oncol 17:3238–3244PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Dabbs DJ (2002) Diagnostic immunohistochemistry. Churchill-Livingstone, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Lakhani SR, Ashworth A (2001) Microarray and histopathological analysis of tumours: the future and the past? Nat Cancer 1:151–157Google Scholar
- Miller RT, Swanson PE, Wick MR (2000) Fixation and epitope retrieval in diagnostic immunohistochemistry: a concise review with practical considerations. Appl Immunocytochem Mol Morphol 8:228–235Google Scholar
- Nuovo GJ (1997) PCR in situ hybridization. Protocols and applications, 3rd edn. Lippincott-Raven, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Nuovo GJ, Morrison C, Porcu P, Caliguiri M, Suster S (2001) In situ determination of T-cell receptor beta expression patterns. J Histochem Cytochem 149:139–146Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005