KeywordsVertebral Body Paranasal Sinus Frontal Sinus Occipital Bone Sagittal Suture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and Further Reading
- 1.Hayman LA, Hinck CC (1992) Clinical brain imaging: normal structure and functional anatomy. Mosby, ChicagoGoogle Scholar
- 3.Bell WE, McCormick WF (1978) Increased intracranial pressure in children, 2nd edn. Saunders, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- 4.du Boulay GH (1980) Principles of X-ray diagnosis of the skull, 2nd edn. Butterworth, LondonGoogle Scholar
- 5.Gooding CA (1971) Cranial sutures and fontanelles. In: Newton TM, Potts DC (eds) Radiology of the skull and brain. Mosby, St LouisGoogle Scholar
- 7.Keats TE (2001) An atlas of normal roentgen variants that may simulate disease, 7th edn. Mosby, ChicagoGoogle Scholar
- 8.Swischuk EL (2004) Imaging of the newborn, infant and young child. 5th edn. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- 9.Kuhn JP, Slovis TL, Haller JO (eds) (2004) Caffey's pediatric diagnostic imaging, 10th edn. Mosby, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- 10.Weinstein SL (2001) The pediatric spine: principles and practice, 2nd edn. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- 11.Cohen MM, MacLean RE (2000) Craniosynostosis: diagnosis, evaluation and management. Oxford University Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005