KeywordsAortic Arch Lung Volume Mediastinal Mass Palatine Tonsil Choanal Atresia
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and Further Reading
- 1.Slovis TL, Haller JO, Berdon WE, Baker DH, Joseph PM (1979) Noninvasive visualization of the pediatric airway. Curr Probl Diagn Radiol 8:1–67Google Scholar
- 2.Naidich DP, Webb WR, Mueller NL, Krinsky G, Zerhouni EA, Siegelman SS (1998) Computed tomography and magnetic resonance of the thorax, 3rd edn. Lippincott-Raven, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 3.Webb WR, Mueller NL, Naidich DP (1996) High-resolution CT of the lung, 2nd edn. Lippincott-Raven, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 4.Kuhn JP, Slovis TL, Haller JO (eds) (2003) Caffey's pediatric diagnostic imaging, 10th edn. Mosby, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- 5.Newman B (ed) (1999) Imaging of medical disease in the newborn lung. Radiol Clin North Am 37:1049–1065Google Scholar
- 6.Boiselle PM (ed) (2003) Multislice helical CT of the thorax. Radiol Clin North Am 41:617–626Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005