Normal Brain Myelination and Normal Variants
KeywordsBasal Ganglion Corpus Callosum Tethered Cord Cystic Dilatation Septi Pellucidi
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Carmody DP, Dunn SM, Boddie-Willis AS, DeMarco JK, Lewis M (2004) A quantitative measure of myelination development in infants, using MR images. Neuroradiology 8 Jul (Epub ahead of print) DOI: 10.1007/s00234-004-1241-zGoogle Scholar
- 2.McGraw P, Liang L, Provenzale JM (2002) Evaluation of normal age-related changes in anisotropy during infancy and childhood as shown by diffusion tensor imaging. AJR Am J Roentgenol 6:1515–1522Google Scholar
- 3.Parazzini C, Baldoli C, Scotti G, Triulzi F (2002) Terminal zones of myelination: MR evaluation of children aged 20–40 months. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 10:1669–1673Google Scholar
- Celli P, D'Andrea G, Trillo G, Roperto R, Acqui M, Ferrante L (2002) Cyst of the medullary conus: malformative persistence of terminal ventricle or compressive dilatation? Neurosurg Rev 1/2:103–106Google Scholar
- Coleman LT, Zimmerman RA, Rorke LB (1995) Ventriculus terminalis of the conus medullaris: MR findings in children. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 7:1421–1426Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005