Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
Imaging Techniques for Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast-Enhanced MRI
KeywordsContrast Agent Point Spread Function Magn Reson Image Mean Transit Time Spin Echo
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Farzaneh F, Riedrer SJ, Pelc NJ (1992) Analysis of T2 limitations and off-resonance effects on spatial resolution and artifacts in Echo-Planar imaging. Magn Reson Med 14:123–139Google Scholar
- Freeman AJ, Gowland PA, Mansfield P (1998) Optimization of the ultrafast Look-Locker echo-planar imaging T1 mapping sequence. Magn Reson Med 16:765–772Google Scholar
- Guckel FJ, Brix G, Schmiedek P, Piepgras Z, Becker G, Kopke J, Gross H, Georgi M (1996) Cerebraovascular reserve capacity in patients with occlusive cerebrovascular disease: assessment with dynamic susceptibility contrast-enhanced MR imaging and the acetozalomide stimulation test. Radiology 201:405–412PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Heiland S, Benner T, Debus J, Rempp K, Reith W, Sartor K (1999) Simultaneous assessment of cerebral hemodynamics and contrast agent uptake in lesions with disrupted blood-brain-barrier. Magn Reson Imaging 17:21–27Google Scholar
- Sorensen AG, Buonanno FS, Gonzalez RG, Schwamm LH, Lev MH, Huang-Hellinger FR, Reese TG, Weisskoff RM, Davis TL, Suwanwela N, Can U, Moreira JA, Copen WA, Look RB, Finklestein SP, Rosen BR, Koroshetz WJ (1996) Hyperacute stroke: evaluation with combined multi-section diffusion weighted and haemodynamically weighted echo planar MR imaging. Radiology 199:391–401PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Tofts PS, Brix G, Buckley DL, Evelhoch JL, Henderson E, Knopp MV, Larsson HB, Lee TY, Mayr NA, Parker GJ, Port RE, Taylor J, Weisskoff RM (1999) Estimating kinetic parameters from dynamic contrast-enhanced T(1)-weighted MRI of a diffusable tracer: standardized quantities and symbols. J Magn Reson Imaging 10:223–232CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Van Gelderen P, Grandin C, Petrella JR, Moonen CTW (2000) Rapid three-dimensional MR imaging method for tracking a bolus of contrast agent through the brain. Radiology 216:603–608Google Scholar
- Villringer A, Rosen BR, Belliveau JW, Ackerman JL, Lauffer RB, Buxton RB, Chao YS, Wedeen VJ, Brady TJ (1988) Dynamic Imaging with Lanthanide Chelates in normal brain: contrast due to magnetic susceptibility effects. Magn Reson Med 6:164–174Google Scholar
- Warach S, Dashe JF, Edelman RR (1996) Clinical outcome in ischemic stroke predicted by early diffusion-weighted and perfusion magnetic resonance imaging: a preliminary analysis. J Cerebral Blood Flow Metabol 16:3–59Google Scholar
- Zhu XP, Li KL, Kamaly-Asl ID, Checkley DR, Tessier JJ, Waterton JC, Jackson A (2000) Quantification of endothelial permeability, leakage space, and blood volume in brain tumors using combined T1 and T2* contrast-enhanced dynamic MR imaging. J Magn Reson Imaging 11:575–585CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005