Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
Tracer Kinetic Modelling for T1-Weighted DCE-MRI
KeywordsContrast Agent Magn Reson Image Arterial Input Function Permeability Surface Contrast Agent Concentration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Buckley DL, Roberts C, Parker GJ, Logue JP, Hutchinson CH (2003) In vivo determination of the microvascular characteristics of prostate cancer using dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI. 11th Meeting of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine:461Google Scholar
- Evelhoch JL, LoRusso P, DelProposto Z, Stark K, Latif Z, Morton P, Waterton J, Wheeler C, Barge A (2002) Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI evaluation of the effects of ZD6126 on tumour vasculature in a phase I clinical trial. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the ISMRM:2095Google Scholar
- Parker GJM (1997) Monitoring contrast agent kinetics using dynamic MRI: Quantitative and qualitative analysis. Institute of Cancer ResearchGoogle Scholar
- Parker GJM, Tanner SF, Leach MO (1996) Pitfalls in the measurement of tissue permeability over short time-scales using multi-compartment models with a low temporal resolution blood input function. 4th Meeting of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine: 1582Google Scholar
- Parker GJ, Clark D, Watson Y, Buckley DL, Berrisford C, Anderson H, Jackson A, Waterton JC (2003) T1-weighted DCE-MRI applied to lung tumours: Pre-processing and modelling. 11th Meeting of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine:1255Google Scholar
- Parker GJ, Jackson A, Waterton JC, Buckley DL (2003) Automated arterial input function extraction for T1-weighted DCE-MRI. 11th Meeting of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine:1264Google Scholar
- Sha'afi RI (1981) Permeability for water and other polar molecules. Membrane Transport:29–60Google Scholar
- Tofts PS, Brix G, Buckley DL, Evelhoch JL, Henderson E, Knopp MV, Larsson HBW, Lee T-Y, Mayr NA, Parker GJM, Port RE, Taylor J, Weisskoff RM (1999) Estimating kinetic parameters from dynamic contrast-enhanced T(1)-weighted MRI of a diffusable tracer: standardized quantities and symbols. J Magn Reson Imaging 10(3):223–232CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Zierler KL (1963) Theory of use of indicators to measure blood flow and extracellular volume and calculation of transcapillary movement of tracers. Circulation Research 7:464–471Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005