Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
An Introduction to Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI in Oncology
KeywordsMagn Reson Image Dynamic Magnetic Resonance Image Endothelial Permeability Dynamic Contrast Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kassner A, Annesley DJ, Zhu XP, Li KL, Kamaly-Asl ID, Watson Y, Jackson A (2000) Abnormalities of the contrast re-circulation phase in cerebral tumors demonstrated using dynamic susceptibility contrast-enhanced imaging: a possible marker of vascular tortuosity. J Magn Reson Imaging 11(2):103–113CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Li KL, Zhu XP, Checkley DR, Tessier JJ, Hillier VF, Waterton JC, Jackson A (2003) Simultaneous mapping of blood volume and endothelial permeability surface area product in gliomas using iterative analysis of first-pass dynamic contrast enhanced MRI data. Br J Radiol 76:39–50CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Ogura K, Maekawa S, Okubo K, Aoki Y, Okada T, Oda K, Watanabe Y, Tsukayama C, Arai Y (2001) Dynamic endorectal magnetic resonance imaging for local staging and detection of neurovascular bundle involvement of prostate cancer: correlation with histopathologic results. Urology 57:721–726CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Oppelt A, Graumann R, Fisher H, Hertl W, Schajor W (1986) FISP: a new fast MRI sequence. Electromedica 3:15–18Google Scholar
- Ruddon RW (1987) Cancer Biology.Google Scholar
- Sobin LH, Fleming ID (1997) TNM Classification of Malignant Tumors, fifth edition (1997). Union Internationale Contre le Cancer and the American Joint Committee on Cancer. Cancer 80:1803–1804Google Scholar
- Therasse P, Arbuck SG, Eisenhauer EA, Wanders J, Kaplan RS, Rubinstein L, Verweij J, Van Glabbeke M, van Oosterom AT, Christian MC, Gwyther SG (2000) New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 92(3):205–216PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Tofts PS, Brix G, Buckley DL, Evelhoch JL, Henderson E, Knopp MV, Larsson HB, Lee TY, Mayr NA, Parker GJ, Port RE, Taylor J, Weisskoff RM (1999) Estimating kinetic parameters from dynamic contrast-enhanced T(1)-weighted MRI of a diffusable tracer: standardized quantities and symbols. J Magn Reson Imaging 10(3):223–232CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- WHO (1979) Handbook for reporting results of cancer treatment.Google Scholar
- Zhu XP, Li KL, Kamaly-Asl ID, Checkley DR, Tessier JJ, Waterton JC, Jackson A (2000) Quantification of endothelial permeability, leakage space, and blood volume in brain tumors using combined T1 and T2* contrast-enhanced dynamic MR imaging. J Magn Reson Imaging 11:575–585CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005