Breast Cancer Diagnosis Based on Histopathology and/or Cytopathology Before Sentinel Lymph Node Labeling
KeywordsSentinel Lymph Node Needle Biopsy Core Biopsy Core Needle Biopsy Invasive Lobular Carcinoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Albert US, Duda V, Hadji P, Goerke K, Hild F, Bock K, Ramaswamy A, Schulz KD (2000) Imprint cytology of core needle biopsy specimens of breast lesions. A rapid approach to detecting malignancies, with comparison of cytologic and histopathologic analyses of 173 cases. Acta Cytol 44:57–62PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Dey P, Luthra UK, George SS, Prasad A (2000) c-erb-B2-expression and DNA ploidy in breast cancer on fine needle aspiration cytology material. Diagn Cytopathol 22:261–262Google Scholar
- Georgian-Smith D, Lawton TJ (2001) Calcifications of lobular carcinoma in situ of the breast: radiologic-pathologic correlation. AMJ Am J Roentgenol 176:1255–1259Google Scholar
- Guenin MA (2001) Is excision of all lobular carcinoma in situ really necessary? Radiology 219:295–297Google Scholar
- Obdeijn IM, Brouwers-Kuyper EM, Tianus-Linthorst MM, Wiggers T, Oudkerk M (2000) MR-Imaging-guided sonography followed by fine needle aspiration cytology in occult carcinoma of the breast. AMJ Am J Roentgenol 174:1079–1084Google Scholar
- Wu JT, Than P, Benth JS (2000) Quantification of HER2 oncoprotein in fine needle aspirates of the breast. Ann Clin Lab Sci 30:59–56Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005