Resumé of Semiconductor Physics
Part of the NanoScience and Technology book series (NANO)
KeywordsValence Band Band Structure Carrier Density Semiconductor Physics Hole Capture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
3.9 Further Reading
- 1.S.L. Chuang, Physics of Optoelectronic Devices, John Wiley and Sons, New York (1995)Google Scholar
- 2.S. Datta, Electronic Transport in Mesoscopic Systems, CUP, Cambridge (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.J.H. Davies, The Physics of Low Dimensional Semiconductors, CUP, Cambridge (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.M.J. Kelly, Low Dimensional Semiconductors: Materials, Physics, Technology, Devices, OUP, Oxford (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.O. Madelung, Introduction to Solid State Theory, Springer, Berlin (1981)Google Scholar
- 6.K. Seeger, Semiconductor Physics: An Introduction, 6th Edition, Springer, New York (1997)Google Scholar
- 7.S.M. Sze, The Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 2nd Edition, John Wiley and Sons, New York (1981)Google Scholar
- 8.S.M. Sze, Semiconductor Devices: Physics and Technology, 2nd Edition, John Wiley and Sons, New York (2002)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005