Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
KeywordsFocal Nodular Hyperplasia Focal Liver Lesion Infantile Hemangioma Nodular Regenerative Hyperplasia Hepatocellular Adenoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- International Working Party (1995) Terminology of nodular hepatocellular lesions. Hepatology 22:983–993Google Scholar
- Neuberger J, Forman D, Doll R, et al (1986) Oral contraceptives and hepatocellular carcinoma. Br Med J (Clin Res Ed) 292:1355–1357Google Scholar
- Volmar KE, Burchette JL, Creager AJ (2003) Hepatic adenomatosis in glycogen storage disease type Ia: report of a case with unusual histology. Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:402–405Google Scholar
- Wanless IR, Godwin TA, Allen F, et al (1980) Nodular regenerative hyperplasia of the liver in hematologic disorders: a possible response to obliterative portal venopathy. A morphometric study of nine cases with an hypothesis on the pathogenesis. Medicine (Baltimore) 59:367–379Google Scholar
- Zhou H, Wolff M, Pauleit D, et al (2000) Multiple macroregenerative nodules in liver cirrhosis due to Budd-Chiari syndrome. Case reports and review of the literature. Hepatogastro-enterology 47:522–527Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005