Imaging Guidance, Monitoring, and Follow-Up
Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
KeywordsBlack Arrow Magn Reson Image Ablation Zone Colorectal Metastasis Main Magnetic Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aschoff AJ, Wendt M, Merkle EM, et al (2001) Comparison of susceptibility artefacts of different radiofrequency electrodes at 0.2 T. Influence of electrode positioning, pulse sequence and image reconstruction methods. Rofo Fortschr Geb Rontgenstr Neuen Bildgeb Verfahr 173:257–262CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Fossheim S, Il’yasov K, Hennig J, (2000) Thermosensitive paramagnetic liposomes for temperature control during MR imaging-guided hyperthermia: in vitro feasibility studies. Acad Radiol 12:1107–1115Google Scholar
- Gillams A, Lees WR (1999) Thermal ablation induced changes in hepatic arterial perfusion. Radiology 213PGoogle Scholar
- Gillams A, Lees W, Sellars P (2001) Correlation of ablation size as depicted on contrast enhanced CT and on low field, open MR. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 24[Suppl 1]:S124Google Scholar
- Heisterkamp J, Matheijssen N, van Hillegersberg R, et al (1999) Accuracy of MR phase mapping for temperature monitoring during interstitial laser coagulation (ILC) in the liver at rest and simulated respiration. Magn Reson Imaging 41:919–925Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005