Assessing Human and Economic Benefits of Cancer Prevention
KeywordsEconomic Benefit Cancer Prevention Natural Unit Natl Cancer Inst Economic Outcome
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bowling, A. (1997). Measuring Health: A Review of Quality of Life Measurement Scales. Philadelphia, Open University Press.Google Scholar
- Bowling, A. (2001). Measuring Disease: A Review of Disease-Specific Quality of Life Measurement Scales. Philadelphia, Open University Press.Google Scholar
- Karnofsky, D., J. Burchenal (1949). The clinical evaluation of chemotherapeutic agents in cancer. Evaluation of Chemotherapeutic Agents. C. Macleod. New York, Columbia University Press.Google Scholar
- McDowell, I., C. Newell (1996). Measuring Health: A Guide to Rating Scales and Questionnaires. Philadelphia, Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- NCI (2004). Cancer Progress Report — 2003 Update. Rockville, National Cancer Institute.Google Scholar
- Schron, E.B. and S.A. Shumaker (1992). "The integration of health quality of life in clinical research: experiences from cardiovascular clinical trials." Prog Cardiovasc Nurs 7(1): 21–28.Google Scholar
- Till, J.E., McNeil, B.J., Bush, R.S. (1984). "Measurement of multiple components of quality of life." Cancer Treatment Symposia 1: 177–181.Google Scholar
- Ubel, P. (2001). Pricing Life: Why it's Time for Health Care Rationing. Cambridge, MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Ware, J., M. Kosinski, S. Keller (1994). SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User's Manual. Boston, The Health Institute.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005