Ovarian Cancer Prevention
KeywordsOvarian Cancer Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Estrogen Replacement Therapy Ovarian Surface Epithelium Ovarian Cancer Risk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Daly, M. B. (1992). "The epidemiology of ovarian cancer." Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 6(4): 729–738.Google Scholar
- DHHS (1996). "Ovarian Cancer: Screening, Treatment and Followup." NIH Consensus Statement 12(3): April 5–7.Google Scholar
- Gladstone, C.Q. (1994). Screening for ovarian cancer. In: Canadian Task Force on the Periodic Health Examination. Canadian Guide to Clinical Preventive Health Care. Ottawa, Health Canada: 870–881.Google Scholar
- Jacobs, I. (1998). Overview-progress in screening for ovarian cancer. In: Ovarian Cancer. F. Sharp, A. Blackett, et al. (Eds.). Oxford, Isis Medical Media.Google Scholar
- Rebbeck, T.R. (2000). "Prophylactic oophorectomy in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers." JClin Oncol 18(21 Suppl): 100S–103S.Google Scholar
- Ries, L.A.G., M.P. Eisner, et al. (2004). SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1995–2001. Bethesda, MD, National Cancer Institute.Google Scholar
- Whittemore, A.S., R. Harris, et al. (1992). "Characteristics relating to ovarian cancer risk: collaborative analysis of 12 US case-control studies. IV. The pathogenesis of epithelial ovarian cancer. Collaborative Ovarian Cancer Group." Am J Epidemiol 136(10): 1212–1220.PubMedGoogle Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005