Breast Cancer Prevention
KeywordsBreast Cancer Breast Cancer Risk Mammographic Density Breast Cancer Prevention Gail Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1996). "Breast cancer and hormonal contraceptives: collaborative reanalysis of individual data on 53,297 women with breast cancer and 100,239 women without breast cancer from 54 epidemiological studies. Collaborative Group on Hormonal Factors in Breast Cancer." Lancet 347(9017): 1713–1727.Google Scholar
- (2002). "Anastrozole alone or in combination with tamoxifen versus tamoxifen alone for adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with early breast cancer: first results of the ATAC randomised trial." Lancet 359(9324): 2131–2139.Google Scholar
- (2002). "Using Medication To Prevent Breast Cancer: Recommendations from the United States Preventive Services Task Force." Ann Intern Med 137(1): 162.Google Scholar
- ACS (2004). Breast Cancer Facts and Figures 2003–2004, American Cancer Society: http://www.cancer.org/downloads/STT/CAFF2003BrFPWSecured.pdf, accessed 11/20/04.Google Scholar
- Calderon-Margalit, R. and O. Paltiel (2004). "Prevention of breast cancer in women who carry BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations: a critical review of the literature." IntJCancer 112(3): 357–364.Google Scholar
- Law, M. (2000). "Dietary fat and adult diseases and the implications for childhood nutrition: an epidemiologic approach." Am J Clin Nutr 72(5): 1291–1296.Google Scholar
- Lo, S.S. and V.G. Vogel (2004). "Endocrine prevention of breast cancer using selective oestrogen receptor modulators (SORMs)." Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 18(1): 97–111.Google Scholar
- Morris, E.A., L. Liberman, et al. (2003). "MRI of occult breast carcinoma in a high-risk population." Am J Roentgenol 181(3): 619–626.Google Scholar
- Ries, L.A.G., M.P. Eisner, et al. (2004). SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1995 2001. Bethesda, MD, National Cancer Institute.Google Scholar
- The Women's Health Initiative Steering Committee (2004). "Effects of conjugated equine estrogen in postmenopausal women with hysterectomy: The Women's Health Initiative randomized controlled trial." JAMA 291(14): 1701–1712.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005