KeywordsFamilial Adenomatous Polyposis Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Colorectal Neoplasia Advanced Adenoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alberts, D.S., M.E. Martínez, et al. (2004). "Phase III trial of ursodeoxycholic acid to prevent colorectal adenoma recurrence." Submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- BRFSS (2002). Colorectal Cancer Screening — 2002. Division of Adult and Community Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Online Prevalence Data, 1995–2002.Google Scholar
- Duffield-Lillico, A.J., M.E. Reid, et al. (2002). "Baseline characteristics and the effect of selenium supplementation on cancer incidence in a randomized clinical trial: a summary report of the Nutritional Prevention of Cancer Trial." Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 11(7): 630–639.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- He, T.-C., T.A. Chan, et al. (1999). "PPAR° is an APC-regulated target of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs." N Engl J Med 99: 335–345.Google Scholar
- Woodhouse, C.R. (2002). "Guidelines for monitoring of patients with ureterosigmoidostomy." Gut 51(Suppl 5): VI5–16.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005