Part of the Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems book series (LNE, volume 553)
KeywordsTrading Strategy Limit Order Price Impact Order Book Liquidity Risk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Almgren, R. and N. Chriss (2000): Optimal execution of portfolio transactions, Journal of Risk 3 (Winter 2000/2001), 5–39.Google Scholar
- Dubil, R. (2002): Optimal liquidation of large security holdings in thin markets, University of Connecticut, Storrs, USA.Google Scholar
- Frey, R. (2000): Market illiquidity as a source of model risk in dynamic hedging, in Model Risk, ed. by R. Gibson, RISK Publications, London, 125–36.Google Scholar
- Frey, R. and P. Patie (2001): Risk management for derivatives in illiquid markets: a simulation study, RiskLab, ETH-Zentrum, Zürich, Switzerland.Google Scholar
- Harris, L. (2002): Trading and Exchanges, Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Hisata, Y. and Y. Yamai (2000): Research toward the practical application of liquidity risk evaluation methods, Monetary and Economic Studies, December, 83–128.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005