Markov Processes and Probability Applications in Analysis
KeywordsCauchy Problem Markov Process Wiener Process Exit Time Jump Discontinuity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chung, K.L. (1960) Markov Chains with Stationary Transition Probabilities. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Göttingen-HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- Dynkin, E.B. (1963) Markov Processes. Fizmatgiz, Moscow. English transl.: Academic Press, New York, Vols. 1,2, 1965Google Scholar
- Itô, K. (1944) Stochastic Integral. Proc. Imp. Acad., 20, 519–524Google Scholar
- Kac, M. (1949) On distribution of certain Wiener functionals. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 65, 1–13Google Scholar
- Khinchin, A.Ya. (1937) Asymptotic Methods in Probability Theory. Gostekhizdat, Moscow-LeningradGoogle Scholar
- Venttsel’, A.D. and Freidlin, M.I. (1979) Fluctuations in Randomly Perturbed Dynamical Systems. Nauks, Moscow (Russian)Google Scholar
- Wiener, N. (1923) Differential space. J. Math. Phys. Mass. Techn., 2, 131–174Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005