Types of Supply Chains
KeywordsSupply Chain Consumer Good Product Family Setup Cost Customer Order
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cook, D.P.; Goh, C.-H.; Chung, C. H. (1999) Service typologies: A state of the art survey, Production and Operations Management, Vol. 8, No. 3, 318–338Google Scholar
- Dyckhoff, H.; Finke, U. (1992) Cutting and packing in production and distribution: A typology and bibliography, HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- Fleischmann, B. (1998) Design of freight traffic networks in: Fleischmann, B.; Nunen, J. A. E. E. van; Speranza, M. G.; Stähly, P. (Eds.) Advances in Distribution Logistics, Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Vol. 460, Berlin et al., 55–81Google Scholar
- Schneeweiss, C. (2002) Einführung in die Produktionswirtschaft, 8th ed., Berlin et al.Google Scholar
- Silver, E. A.; Pyke, D. F.; Petersen, R. (1998) Inventory management and production planning and scheduling, 3rd ed., New York et al.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005