The Implementation Process
KeywordsSupply Chain Project Management Software Module Master Planning Planning Module
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Belbin, R.M. (2004) Management Teams, Butterworth-HeinemannGoogle Scholar
- DeMarco, T.; Lister, T.; (1999) Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams, 2nd ed., Dorset HouseGoogle Scholar
- Goldratt, E. M. (1997) Critical Chain, North River Press Publishing CorporationGoogle Scholar
- Hayes, J. R. (2002) The Theory and Practice of Change Management, Palgrave MacmillanGoogle Scholar
- Kerzner, H. (1997) Project management: A systems approach to planning, scheduling and controlling, 6th ed., New York et al.Google Scholar
- Leach, L.P. (2000) Critical Chain Project Management, Artech HouseGoogle Scholar
- Meredith, J.R.; Mantel, S. J. (Jr.) (2000) Project management: A managerial approach, 4th ed., New York et al.Google Scholar
- Zrimsek, B.; Phelan, P.; Karamouzis, F.; Frey, N. (2001) Gartner Best Practice and Case Studies: Estimating the Time and Cost of ERP and ERP II Projects — A 10-Step Process, available at www.gartner.com, Date: July 19, 2004Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005