KeywordsOpen Book Parent Organisation Captive Model Subsidiary Company Ownership Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Business opportunities in India-Tax and Legal issues, Why India?, www.outsource2india.comGoogle Scholar
- 2.Frances Cairncross, The Death of Distance, Texere (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Stephanie Overby, The hottest trend in outsourcing management, CIO, June 1 2003 (© CIO and reprinted through the courtesy of CIO)Google Scholar
- 4.Sara Cullen and Leslie Willcocks, Intelligent IT outsourcing, Elsevier Butterworth Heinemann (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Elizabeth Sparrow, Successful IT outsourcing, Springer Verlag (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Ian Benn with Jill Pearcy, Strategic Outsourcing, Hodder & Stoughton (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Mark Kobayashi-Hillary, Indian Industry Defends its Turf, Financial Times, December 1 2004. The references to both NUT and Xansa are taken from this Financial Times article.Google Scholar
- 8.Chris Gentle, The cusp of a revolution, Deloitte Research, 2003Google Scholar
- 9.Charles Handy, The Elephant and the Flea, Hutchinson (2001)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin · Heidelberg 2005