KeywordsRail Transport Rail Network Business Traveller Cabin Crew Indian Railway
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jet Airways sees likely loss in 02–03, Rediff.com, March 7 2003Google Scholar
- 2.Gurcharan Das, India Unbound, Profile (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Kingfisher Air to have models as air hostesses, The Hindu Business Line, July 29 2004Google Scholar
- 4.Bipin Chandran, Airlines fly into sunny skies, Business Standard, December 24 2004Google Scholar
- 5.McKinsey Global Institute, India: The Growth Imperative, September 2001Google Scholar
- 6.M.M. Agarwal and G.S. Agarwala, Indian Railways-150 Glorious Years, India Book of the Year 2003, The Hindu & Encyclopaedia Britannica (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Sanjeev Srivastava, Indian rail marks 150th anniversary, BBC News, April 16 2002Google Scholar
- 8.Advantage India-infrastructure, Nasscom, www.nasscom.org, 2002Google Scholar
- 9.Bill Murphy, Passage to India, IT Strategy, Autumn 2003Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin · Heidelberg 2005