Relativistic beaming, luminosity functions, and cosmology
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 307)
VII. Cosmological and Evolutionary Considerations
KeywordsActive Galactic Nucleus High Redshift Luminosity Function Hubble Constant Radio Flux
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lind, K. R., and Blandford, R. D. 1985, Ap. J., 295, 358.Google Scholar
- Peebles, P. J. E. 1971, Physical Cosmology (Princeton: Princeton University Press, p. 180.Google Scholar
- Reynolds, S. P. 1982, Ap. J., 256, 13.Google Scholar
- Ryle, M., and Longair,M. S. 1967, M. N. R. A. S., 136, 123.Google Scholar
- Urry, C. M., and Shafer, R. A. 1984, Ap. J., 280, 569.Google Scholar
- Weinberg, S. 1972, Gravitation and Cosmology (New York: Wiley), p. 482.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988