Effects of self-gravity in AGNs
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 307)
VI. Theories of the Continuum
KeywordsStar Formation Accretion Disk Accretion Rate Molecular Cloud Stellar Disk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Begelman, M. C., Blandford, R. D., and Rees, M. J. 1984, Rev. Mod. Phys. 56, 255.Google Scholar
- McKee, C. F. 1986, Ap. Space Sci. 118, 383.Google Scholar
- Shlosman, I. and Begelman, M. C. 1987a, Nature, 329, 810.Google Scholar
- Shlosman, I. and Begelman, M. C. 1987b, in preparation.Google Scholar
- Silk, J. 1985, Ap. J. Lett. 282, L71.Google Scholar
- Silk, J. 1987, in Star Forming Regions, IAU Symp. No. 115, eds. M. Peimbert and J. Jugaku (Reidel, Dordrecht) p. 663.Google Scholar
- Toomre, A. 1964, Ap. J. 139, 1217.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988