Observations of the 1987 outburst of AO 0235+164
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 307)
III. Optical Variability Studies
KeywordsLight Curve Accretion Disk Active Galactic Nucleus JULIAN Date Doppler Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hutter, D. J., and Mufson, S. L., 1986, Astrophys. J., 301, 50.Google Scholar
- O'Dell, S. L., Puschell, J. J., Stein, W. A., and Warner, J. W., 1977, Astrophys. J., (Letters), 214, L105.Google Scholar
- Pica, A. J., Smith, A. G., and Pollock, J. T., 1980, Astrophys. J., 236, 84.Google Scholar
- Shields, G. A. and Wheeler, J. C., 1976, Astrophys. J., Lett., 17, L69.Google Scholar
- Urry, C. M., 1986, Proceedings of the Workshop on Accretion onto Compact Objects, ed. K. O. Mason, M. G. Watson and N. E. White, (New York: Springer-Verlag Co.), pg. 357.Google Scholar
- Worrall, D. M., 1986, continuum Emission in Active Galactic Nuclei, ed. M. Sitko, workshop sponsored by NOAO, pg. 97.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988