Molecular arms in the outer disk of M51: Structure and origins
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 306)
VI. The Magellanic Clouds and the Outer Regions of Other Galaxies
KeywordsStar Formation Density Wave Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute NASA Goddard Space Outer Disk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Elmegreen, D. M., and Elmegreen, B. G. 1984, Ap. J. Supp. 54, 127.Google Scholar
- Hausman, m. A., and Roberts, W. W. Jr. 1984, Ap. J. 282, 106.Google Scholar
- Lord, S. D., Strom, S. E., and Young, J. S. 1987, FCRAO preprint to appear in Proc. 2nd International IRAS Conference “Star Formation in Galaxies”.Google Scholar
- Mead, K. N. 1986, Ph.D. thesis, Rensselaer Polytechnic InstituteGoogle Scholar
- Roberts, W. W. Jr., and Hausman, M. A. 1984, Ap. J. 277, 744.Google Scholar
- Roberts, W. W. Jr., Roberts, M. S., and Shu, F. H. 1975, Ap. J. 196, 381.Google Scholar
- Rydbeck, G., Hjalmarson, A., and Rydbeck, 0. E. H. 1985, A. Ap. 144, 282.Google Scholar
- Schweizer, F. 1976, Ap. J. Supp. 31, 313.Google Scholar
- Scoville, N. Z., and Young, J. S. 1983, Ap. J. 265, 165.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988