Some workshop topics
In addition to their substantial formal presentations, workshop participants were given opportunities for additional talks, and for brief ‘workshop’ presentations, comments, etc.. Here is a brief description of some of those topics discussed in which I -and others- were involved.
KeywordsFroude Number Diffusion Flame Premix Flame Blunt Body Damkohler Number
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Buckmaster, Combustion Science and Technology, to appear.Google Scholar
- J. Buckmaster, D. S. Stewart and A. Ignatiadis, Combustion Science and Technology, 46, 145–165 (1986).Google Scholar
- D. S. Stewart, Combustion and Flame, 64, 157–165 (1986).Google Scholar
- R. A. Strehlow, Combustion Fundamentals, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1984, P. 311.Google Scholar
- R. L. Alpert and T. Y. Toong, Astronautica Acta, 17, 539–560 (1972).Google Scholar
- W. Fickett and W. C. Davis, Detonation, University of California Press, Berkeley, CA, 1979.Google Scholar