Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 305)
A formal model for distributed information systems
KeywordsBuffer Size Time Stamp Parallel Model Result Producer Consistent View
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K.P. Eswaran, J.N. Gray, R.A. Lorie and I.L. Traiger, The Notions of Consistency and Predicate Locks in a Relational Database System. Communications of the ACM, Vol. 19, No. 11, November 1976, pages 624–633.Google Scholar
- R.C. Hansdah and L.M. Patnaik, Update Serializability in Locking, Proceedings of ICDT '86, Rome, September 1986.Google Scholar
- G.J. Houben, J. Paredaens and K.M. van Hee, The Partition of an Information System in Several Parallel Systems. Computing Science Notes 86/04, Eindhoven University of Technology, October 1986.Google Scholar
- G.J. Houben and J. Paredaens, A Formal Approach to Distributed Information Systems, Computing Science Notes 87/03, Eindhoven University of Technology, January 1987.Google Scholar
- G. Schlageter, Process Synchronization in Database Systems, ACM TODS, Vol. 3, No. 3, September 1978, pages 248–271.Google Scholar
- H.F. Korth and A. Silberschatz, Database System Concepts, McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1986.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1988