Continuous auxiliary relations
In this article, we introduce finite auxiliary relations and show that in a domain given by a retract of Plotkin's SFP object, Scott's way-below relation can be obtained as the union of an ascending chain of finite auxiliary relations.
KeywordsMaximal Element SIAM Journal Interpolation Property Galois Connection Auxiliary Relation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Gierz, K. Hofman, K. Kiemel, J. Lawson, M. Mislove and D. Scott, A Compendium of Continuous Lattices, Springer Verlag, 1981.Google Scholar
- C. Gunter, Profinite solutions for Recursive Domain Equations, Ph.D. dissertation, University of Wisconsin, 1985.Google Scholar
- T. Kamimura and A. Tang, Retracts of SFP objects, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 239, 1986, 135–148.Google Scholar
- T. Kamimura and A. Tang, Domains as Finitely Continuous CPOs, Technical Report, 1987.Google Scholar
- D. Scott, Continuous Lattices, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 274, 1970, 97–136.Google Scholar