Exponential lower bounds for real-time branching programs
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 278)
Exponential lower bounds (2n/48) are proved for the real-time complexity of Dyck languages.
KeywordsBoolean Function Word Problem Formal Language Graph Property Computation Path
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Ajtai, L. Babai, P. Hajnal, J. Komlos, P. Pudlak, V. Rödel, E. Szemeredi, G. Turan, Two lower bounds for branching programs 18th ACM STOC (1986), pp 30–39.Google Scholar
- A. Borodin, D. Dolev, F.E. Fich, W. Paul, Bounds for width two branching programs, 15th ACM STOC (1983), pp 87–93.Google Scholar
- L. Budach, Lower bounds for the number of nodes in a decision tree, EIK 21 (1985) No 4/5, pp 221–228.Google Scholar
- A.K. Chandra, M.L. Furst, R.J. Lipton, Multiparty protocols, 15th ACM STOC (1983) pp 94–99.Google Scholar
- P.E. Dunne, Lower bounds on the complexity of 1-time-only branching programs, FCT Proc., Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci. 199 (1985) pp 90–99.Google Scholar
- E.I. Nechiporuk, On a Boolean function, Dokl. Akad. Nauk USSR, Vol. 169, No 4 (1966) pp 765–766.Google Scholar
- P. Pudlak, A lower bound on the complexity of branching programs, Preprint, Univ. Prague, 1983.Google Scholar
- I. Wegener, On the complexity of branching programs and decision trees for clique functions, Univ. of Frankfurt, Fachbereich Informatik, Interner Bericht 5/84 (1984).Google Scholar
- A.C. Yao, Lower bounds by probabilistic arguments, 24th IEEE FOCS (1983), pp 420–428.Google Scholar
- S. Zak, An exponential lower bound for one-time-only branching programs, MFCS Proc., Lect. notes in Comp. Sci. 176 (1984), pp 562–566.Google Scholar
- S. Zak, An exponential lower bound for real-time branching programs, manuscript.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987