To automation of theorem synthesis
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 278)
KeywordsInference Rule Logical Connective Boolean Equation Mathematical System Theory Derivation Algorithm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Glushkov, V.M.: Computer is proving. (Russian) Izdat. "Znanie", Moscow, 1981. 64 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.Davidov, G.V.: About correcting of nonprovable formulae. (Russian) Zapiski naučnih seminarov LOMI AN SSSR 4 (1967), 18–29.Google Scholar
- 3.Matrosov, V.M., Vassiljev, S.N.: Comparison principle in mathematical systems theory. (Russian) Proc. IY Internat. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (Tbilisi, 1975). Add. vol., 166–173. Izdat. VINITI, Moscow, 1975.Google Scholar
- 4.Matrosov, V.M., Anapolski, L.Ju., Vassiljev, S.N.: Comparison method in mathematical systems theory. (Russian) Izdat. "Nauka", Novosibirsk, 1980. 481 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.Matrosov, V.M., Vassiljev, S.N. et al: Derivation algorithms for theorems of VLF method. (Russian) Izdat. "Nauka", Novosibirsk, 1981. 271 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.Vassiljev, S.N.: Comparison method in system analysis, I–IY. (Russian) Differencial'nye Uravnenija 17 (1981), 1562–1573, 1945–1954, 18 (1982), 197–205, 938–947.Google Scholar
- 7.Vassiljev, S.N.: Derivation algorithms for theorems with comparison functions. (Russian) Cybernetics problems. Nonclassical logics and their applications, 54–74. Izdat. VINITI, Moscow, 1982.Google Scholar
- 8.Discrete mathematics and mathematical problems of cybernetics. Vol. I. (Russian) Edited by S.V.Jablonsky, O.B.Lupanov. Izdat. "Nauka", Moscow, 1974. 311 pp.Google Scholar
- 9.Vassilyev, S.N.: Method of vector Lyapunov functions in time-optimality problems. (Russian) Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 287 (1986), 29–32.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987