Multiple ionization by energetic heavy ion collisions — an evidence of the innershell electron transfer in highly charged recoil ion production
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 294)
KeywordsCharge State Electron Transfer Process Direct Ionization High Charge State Partial Cross Section
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).J.H. McGuire and L. Weaver, Phys. Rev. A 16, 41 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2).R.E. Olson, J. Phys. B 12, 1843 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3).C.D. Lin and P. Richard, Adv. At. Mol. Phys. (Academic Press, New York, 1981) vol. 17, pp. 275.Google Scholar
- 4).C.W. Woods, R.L. Kauffman, K.A. Jamison, N. Stolterfoht, and P. Richard, Phys. Rev. A 13, 1358 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5).C.D. Lin, J. Phys. B 11, L185 (1978).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988