Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 291)
A VLA survey of an X-ray selected sample of F dwarfs
We have surveyed 8 F dwarfs selected on the basis of high X-ray or uv fluxes to search for evidence of solar-type dynamos. No star was detected above the 2σ level of 0.08 mJy.
KeywordsRadio Emission Flux Tube Surface Flux Radio Luminosity Gyrosynchrotron Emission
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Drake, S., and Linsky, J. L., 1987, A. J., 91, 602.Google Scholar
- Linsky, J.L, and Gary, D.E., 1983, Ap.J., 274, 776.Google Scholar
- Schmitt, J.H.H.M., 1985, Ph.D. Thesis, Harvard University.Google Scholar
- Walter, F.M., 1983, Ap.J., 274, 794.Google Scholar
- Walter, F.M., and Linsky, J., 1986, in New Insights in Astrophysics, ESA SP-263, p. 103.Google Scholar
- Walter, F.M., and Schrijver, C.J., 1987, This volume.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987