On certain bandwidth restricted versions of the satisfiability problem of propositional CNF formulas
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 287)
Session 8 Theory Of Algorithms
KeywordsConjunctive Normal Form Horn Clause Propositional Formula Satisfiability Problem Input Instance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Meyer, A.R. and Paterson, M.S., With What Frequency are Apparently Intractable Problems Difficult? Technical Report, MIT/LCS/TM-126, 1979.Google Scholar
- 2.Schnorr, C.P., On Self-transformable Combinatorial Problems, Math. Programming Study, Vol. 14, pp. 225–243, 1981.Google Scholar
- 3.Selman, A.L., Natural Self-reducible Sets, manuscript, July 1986.Google Scholar
- 4.Monien, B. and Sudborough, I.H., Bandwidth Constrained NP-Complete Problems, Proc. 13-th Annual ACM STOC, pp. 207–217, 1981.Google Scholar
- 5.Arvind, V. and Biswas, S., Kernel Constructible Languages, Proceedings of the Third FSTTCS Conference, 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.Börger, E., Spektralproblems and Completeness of Logical Decision Problems, Proc. of Symposium "Rekursive Kombinatorik", Vol. 171, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, pp. 333–353, 1983.Google Scholar
- 7.Garey, M.R. and Johnson, D.S., Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness, H. Freeman, 1979.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987