Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 286)
Some recent advances on the possibility measure theory
KeywordsMembership Function Fuzzy Number Uniform Convergence Fuzzy Subset Fuzzy Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- LI Chunming, The convergence of measurable function sequences on the possibility measure space, BUSEFAL 24(1985), 23–28.Google Scholar
- M. Loève, Probability Theory I, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1978.Google Scholar
- Wang Zhenyuan, Asymptotic structural characteristics of fuzzy measure and their applications, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 16(1985), 277–290.Google Scholar
- Wang Zhenyuan, Semi-lattice isomorphism of the possibility measure and the solutions of fuzzy relation equation, in "Cybernetics and Systems'86" (R. Trappl ed.), D. Reidel Publishing Company, 1986.Google Scholar
- WANG Zhenyuan, Fuzzy convolution of fuzzy distributions on group, in "The Analysis of Fuzzy Information" (James C. Bezdek ed.), CRC Press, 1987.Google Scholar
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets as a basis for a theory of possibility, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 1 (1978), 3–28.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987