An axiomatics for fuzzy information
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 286)
Section II Approaches To Uncertainty B) Fuzzy Set Theory
KeywordsFuzzy Measure Fuzzy Information Fuzzy Partition Fuzzy Probability Fuzzy Event
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Bouchon and G. Cohen, Partitions and fuzziness, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 115 (1986) 34–49.Google Scholar
- M. De Glas, Representation of Łukasiewicz' many-valued algebras, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 114 (1986) 315–325.Google Scholar
- M. De Glas, Representation of Łukasiewicz' many-valued algebras. The atomic case, Fuzzy Sets & Sustems 14 (1984) 175–185.Google Scholar
- M. De Glas, Fuzzy σ-fields and fuzzy measure, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 124 (1987) 281–289.Google Scholar
- E.P. Klement, Fuzzy σ-algebras and fuzzy measurable functions, Fuzzy Sets & Systems 4 (1980) 83–93.Google Scholar
- N. Rescher, ‘Many-valued logics', McGraw-Hill, 1969.Google Scholar
- L.A. Zadeh, Probability measures of fuzzy events, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 23 (1968) 421–427.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987