Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 285)
Phonons in superlattices
KeywordsWave Vector Dispersion Curve Optical Mode Interface Mode Fibonacci Number
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Esaki and R. Tsu, IBM Journ. Res. Develop. 14, 61 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.J. M. Worlock, in Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Phonon Physics, Budapest, 1985, edited by J. Kollár, N. Kroó, N. Menyhárd, and T. Siklós, World Scientific Publishing Co, (Singapore) 1985.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Jusserand, in Lecture Notes for Winter School at Les Houches, France, “Superreseau et I-leterojunctions de Semiconducteurs,” Springer-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar
- 5.Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Raman Spectroscopy, Eugene, OR, 1986, edited by W. L. Peticolas and B. Hudson, University of Oregon Printing Department, (Eugene, OR) 1986.Google Scholar
- 6.C. Colvard, T. A. Gant, M. V. Klein, R. Merlin, R. Fischer, H. Morkoc, and A. C. Gossard, Phys. Rev. B31, 2080 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Rytov, Akust. Zh. 2, 71 (1956) [Soviet Physics-Acoustics 2, 67 (1956)].Google Scholar
- 9.D. C. Hurley, S. Tamura, J. P. Wolfe, and H. Morkoc, private communication.Google Scholar
- 15.S. A. Lyon and J. M. Worlock, to be published.Google Scholar
- 17.G. P. Pokatilov and S. I. Beril, phys. stat. solidi (b) 110, K75 (1082) and (b) 118, 567 (1983). Similarly, superlattice plasmons were explored by R. E. Camley and D. L. Mills, Phys. Rev. B29, 1695 (1984).Google Scholar
- 18.G. P. Schwartz, G. J. Gualtieri, W. A. Sunder, and L. A. Farrow, Phys. Rev. B, to be published.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987