Aggregating inductive expertise on partial recursive functions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 270)
KeywordsInductive Inference Strategy Type Aggregation Type Correct Index Consistent Strategy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A,S 82]Angluin, D. and Smith, C.H.: "A Survey of Inductive Inference: Theory and Methods" Techn. Report 250 (1982), Dept. of Comp. Sci. Yale University.Google Scholar
- [B 75]Blum L. and Blum M.: "Toward a Mathematical Theory of Inductive Inference" Inform. & Control 28 (1975), p. 125–155.Google Scholar
- [G 65]Gold, E.M.: "Limiting recursion." J. Symb. Logic 30, 1965, p. 28–48.Google Scholar
- [G 67]Gold E.M.: "Language Identification in the Limit", Information & Control 10 (1967), p. 447–474Google Scholar
- [O 86]Osherson O.N., Stob, M., Weinstein, S.: "Aggregating Inductive Expertise", Inf. & Control 70, (1986), p. 69–95.Google Scholar
- [S 86]Schäfer-Richter, G.: private communication.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987