Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 270)
Skolem normal forms concerning the least fixpoint
KeywordsOrder Part Expressive Power Predicate Symbol Winning Strategy Universal Quantifier
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [CH 82a]Chandra/Harel, Structure and Complexity of Relational Queries, JCSS 25,p. 99–128Google Scholar
- [CH 82b]Chandra/Harel, Horn Clauses and the Fixpoint Hierarchy, Proceedings of the ACM-Symposium on Principles of Data Base Systems 82, p. 158–163Google Scholar
- [Da 83 ]Dahlhaus, Reductions to NP-Complete Problems by Interpretations, in Logic and Machines: Decision Problems and Complexity, Börger/Rödding/Hasenjaeger ed., LNCS 171, p. 357–356Google Scholar
- [Fa 74 ]Generalized First Order Spectra and Polynomial Time Recognizable Sets, SIAM-AMS-Proceedings 7, p. 43–73Google Scholar
- [GS 85 ]Gurevich/Shelah, Fixed Point Extensions of First-Order-Logic, 26-th IEEE-FOCSGoogle Scholar
- [Im 82 ]Immerman, Relational Queries Computable in Polynomial Time, 14-th ACM-STOC, p. 147–152Google Scholar
- [Im 86 ]Immerman, Relational Queries Computable in Polynomial Time, Information & Control 68, p. 86–104Google Scholar
- [JL 77 ]Jones/Laaser, Complete Problems for Deterministic Polynomial, Theoretical Computer Science 3, p. 105–117Google Scholar
- [Mo 74 ]Moschovakis, Elementary Induction on Abstract Structures, North Holland, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987