Parallel recognition of outerplanar graphs
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 269)
KeywordsSpan Tree Hamiltonian Cycle Outerplanar Graph Articulation Point Lower Common Ancestor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [C]— R. Cole, Parallel Merge Sort, proceedings of FOCS'86, Toronto, pp 511–516.Google Scholar
- [CD]— M. Chrobak, K. Diks, Maximum flow in outerplanar networks, submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- [D1]— K. Diks, A fast parallel algorithm for six-colouring of planar graphs, MFCS'86, LNCS 233, Springer Verlag (1986), pp 273–282.Google Scholar
- [D2]— K. Diks, unpublished result.Google Scholar
- [TV]— R. E. Tarjan, U. Vishkin, Finding biconnected componenets and computing tree functions in logarithmic parallel time, proceedings FOCS'84, pp 14–20.Google Scholar
- [V1]— U. Vishkin, Synchronous parallel computations — a surwey, Technical Report #71, Computer Science Department, New York University, New York, New York, 1984.Google Scholar
- [V2]— U. Vishkin, An efficient parallel strong orientation, Technical Report #109, Computer Science Department, New York University, New York, New York, 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987