Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 282)
Coherences and correlations in chaotic optical signals
KeywordsPhase Noise Spontaneous Emission Amplitude Spectrum Chaotic Signal Bryn Mawr
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N.B. Abraham, A.M. Albano, B. Das, T. Mello, M.F.H. Tarroja, N. Tufillaro and R.S. Gioggia, in Optical Chaos, ed. J. Chrostowski and N. B. Abraham, SPIE Proceedings Volume 667 (SPIE, Bellingham, 1986) p. 2.Google Scholar
- 2.N.B. Abraham, A.M. Albano, T.H. Chyba, L.M. Hoffer, M.F.H. Tarroja, S.P. Adams and R.S. Gioggia, in Instabilities and Chaos in Quantum Optics, eds. F.T. Arecchi and R.G. Harrison, Springer Series in Synergetics, Volume 34, (Springer, Berlin-Heidelberg, 1987), to be published.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Haken, Phys. Lett. 53A, 77 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M.F.H. Tarroja, N.B. Abraham, D.K. Bandy, L.M. Narducci, Physical Review A 34, 3148–3158 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.R.S. Gioggia and N.B. Abraham, Optics Communications, 47, 278–282 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.S.P. Adams and N.B. Abraham, in Coherence and Quantum Optics V, eds. L. Mandel and E. Wolf, (Plenum, NY, 1984) pp. 233–242.Google Scholar
- 7.A.M. Albano, G.C. DeGuzman, A.E. Mees, and P.E. Rapp, “Data Requirements for Reliable Estimation of Correlation Dimension”, Proceedings of the 1986 Wales Conference on Chaos in Biology (to be published); N.B. Abraham, A.M. Albano and M.F.H. Tarroja, “Dynamics and Chaos in Optical Systems”, in Chaos and Related Nonlinear Phenomena, ed. I. Procaccia, (Plenum, NY, 1987) to be published.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987